Areas of work of the Technical Department:
• Quality control upon receipt of the material, during the process and when the product is finished. We work on the basis of PREVENTION.
All the inspections conducted when the raw material arrives have prevention in mind, taking particular account of sensory aspects. Checks run during the manufacturing process and when the product is finished ensure that the established procedures are followed at each stage of the process and that the end product meets specifications. • Quality certificates
• After-sales follow-up: We monitor the bottled products and the behavior of our cork stoppers together with the customer.
• R&D: internal and external R&D at universities and institutions, as well as with our customers.
• External training at universities.
• Two gas chromatography-mass spectrometry equipment units
• Ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometer
• Two Medcork units (physical checks)
• ExtraLab (extraction force)
• Semi-automatic bottling machine
• Microbiological equipment
• Torsion meter
• Gas tightness measuring equipment
• Bottleneck dimension measuring equipment
Contact the Technical Department Team
Raquel De Nadal
Technical Department Manager & Chromatograph and Sensory Analysis Manager
- Degree in Chemistry from Universitat Ramon LLull, Barcelona
- Degree in Chemical Engineering from Institut Químic de Sarrià (IQS), Barcelona
- Master Degree in Environmental Chemical Engineering
Technical Production Managercati@jvigas.com